As I sit in my home office and listen to my house get sandblasted, while patio furniture flys around the yard, and watching topsoil swirl left and right, I can’t help but think — is this what The Dust Bowl looked like? Despite many areas of Canada experiencing too much moisture and cool temperatures — which poses it’s own set of problems — many farmers are experiencing stomach turning fear as the spring heats up, the wind howls, and you guessed it, the rain fails to fall. The friendly small-town post office conversations that usually start with a ‘how are…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!