As demographics and societal priorities change, the big question of “how to most effectively lobby government?” has an ever-evolving answer. The answer to that question is especially relevant in farm and food policy, as decision-makers in government that have a strong understanding of agriculture and how the food system works are increasingly difficult to find. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s mandate letters for the new session of Parliament — the to-do lists for cabinet ministers — have not yet been published, but it is clear from the election campaign and the throne speech that the Liberals aspire to have every policy…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!