Welcome to this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio — and you know Thursday means a farmer rapid fire! In honour of International Women’s Day on Monday, our panel today includes:
- Rebecca Archibald of Upper Stewiacke, N.S. who’s doing some frost-seeding on the farm and working full time at Truro Agromart;
- Sandi Brock of Staffa, Ont., who’s eagerly awaiting some newborn lambs and doing odd jobs to get ready for one of four lambing seasons of the year;
- Nicolea Dow of Portage la Prairie, Man., who’s a third generation grain farmer growing wheat, canola, corn, soybeans, and oats;
- Adrienne Ivey of Ituna, Sask., who just got some much-needed moisture on her farm, but could always use more rain this spring;
- Jess Verstappen of High Prairie, Alta., who is our second sheep farmer on the Farmer Rapid Fire this week, but also raises cattle
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.