Grain markets continued their march higher again this past week, as weather concerns, strong demand, and speculative buying continue to support the bulls. Wheat prices have been on a tear, with Chicago SRW values continuing to sit at 6-year highs on La Nina concerns. Meanwhile continued healthy Chinese demand for American corn and soybeans supported their own multi-year highs. Canola tagged right along, with support from palm and soy oil, as the November and January contracts hit levels not seen since the planting campaign of 2013! Speaking of planting though, it’s worth noting that new crop 2021 canola, corn, and…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!