Grain markets headed into the October long weekend on a high note after the USDA published a fairly bullish October WASDE report on Friday, October 9th, 2020. In it, the UDSA dramatically lowered soybean ending stocks, which helped propel the oilseed complex higher, including canola and soybean futures getting back up to levels not seen since spring of 2018. Corn futures jumped up to a new one-year high, and while wheat futures did pull back on Friday, they did hit a five-year high earlier in then year. Going into the October WASDE, most market participants were looking at what the…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!