Today’s show is coming at you from Syngenta Canada’s booth at Crop Production Show in Saskatoon, Sask. Hear:
- The top ag news stories of the day;
- Power, stamina, and spectrum — an introduction to Miravis with Eric Phillips, Syngenta;
- A product spotlight on metering products from SeedMaster, with Anthony Biglieni;
- About the potential merger between Cereals Canada and CIGI, what’s happening in the global market for wheat, and more, with Cereals Canada’s Cam Dahl; and
- How 2019 fall conditions will impact spring decisions, with Carolyn Wilson from Syngenta.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.