Shopping days are winding down, are you ready for Christmas time? RealAg Radio host, Shaun Haney attempts to go to the mall and well… listen to his thoughts on what the local mall was like.
News with Jessika Guse features:
- Another two cases of African Swine Fever found in China
- Canola markets fluctuate due to world events
- Alberta grant to provide money for energy efficient upgrades
- Iowa researchers looking at combining chickens into vegetable production systems
- El Nino is back and chances are it will stick around
For those who are keeping up, Guse still doesn’t have her Christmas tree decorated. Please feel free to heckle her on twitter… @JessikaGuse.
For todays product spotlight, Ryan Blasiak, combine marketing manager with Case IH joins Shaun to talk about their new combine automation system. Then, Ryan Koeslag of Mushrooms Canada, explains all about this year’s mushroom crop and how the weather played out in the harvest.
To close out the show, Dr. Kelly Turkington, of AAFC Lacombe, speaks about fine-tuning your cereal disease management program and why it’s important for the producer to do so.
Do you have something to say about agriculture in Canada? Maybe you want us to shine line on an agriculture issue happening near you? Let us know by calling the RealAg Radio listener line at 855-776-6147 or send Shaun an email at [email protected]
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.