When Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner are super busy with TechTourLive in Saskatoon, they turn the show over to Lyndsey Smith for a surprisingly light-on-sheep news RealAg Radio episode recorded at the Ottawa Valley Farm Show. On the show today:
- Some Ag News — Lyndsey wouldn’t call it the “top” stories, but she did try to keep it regional.
- Dan de Moissac from FieldView at the Climate FieldView Booth.
- Joel Hoehn, service manager at Rocky Mountain Equipment, talking about preparing your seeder or planter for spring.
- Ursina Studhalter tells us why shoe boxes still have a place in farm accounting, but cloud-based software is a far better option.
- Leander Campbell, remote sensing specialist with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada talks about crop mapping, road tours, and his favourite finds in rural Manitoba.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4 pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
— Leander Campbell (@LeanderCampbell) March 14, 2018
@realloudlyndsey I heard you are hosting #realagradio today…..here is a pic of a few topics that I thought might come up. Sincerely want-to-be content director @realagriculture pic.twitter.com/yEnFQxOxQ6
— Don McGugan (@DonMcGugan) March 14, 2018
I really tried not to bump the mic. also: very little sheep talk (but not none)
— Lyndsey Smith (@realloudlyndsey) March 14, 2018
— Jennifer MacTavish (@JennMacTavish) March 15, 2018