by Greg Porozni, Alberta farmer and Cereals Canada director As part of the 2017 New Crop Missions, “Team Canadian Wheat” visited Canada’s top customers and provided them with technical data and support. Who are Canada’s top customers? Some of the answers, like Japan, will be no surprise to anyone, but many would not expect to see one of our newest top customers — Nigeria — on the list. Fifteen to twenty years ago, I would have never had guessed that I would be in Nigeria, on a Canadian New Crop Mission. Nigeria has become one of the top customers for…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!