Shaun Haney is back in the office today, talking to co-host Kelvin Heppner for this episode of RealAg Radio. In today’s show:
- Member of Parliament Gerry Ritz’s reference to Minister of Environment and Climate Change Catherine McKenna as ‘climate Barbie’.
- Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Lawrence MacAulay seemed to take the side of his party this week when asked about the proposed tax changes…then mentioned grain transportation and science in the industry.
- The Canadian Federation of Agriculture is asking the government slow down on proposed tax changes.
- The wheat industry has collaborated nationally, publishing research priorities this week.
- Steven Gillis, technology sales specialist with Rocky Mountain Equipment, joins to talk unmanned aerial vehicles, technology, and RME’s one-stop shop.
- Mike Adams, host of AgriTalk, shares US perspectives on North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations, dairy, tax reform, US Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue, and more.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!