Editor’s note: This is the first edition of a new weekly markets column authored by Brennan Turner, founder of FarmLead. Check out www.FarmLead.com for more, and find Brennan on Twitter as @FarmLead. Grains in the first week of March were fairly volatile thanks to the situation in Ukraine standing on a razor’s edge. The market see-sawed across a wide range and hit significant levels not seen since the US drought effects in September 2012. Oats continue to party like the music’s never going to stop, with the May contract close to touching five dollars a bushel on the futures board…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!